There are many disorders that can affect male sexuality. Erectile Dysfunction is one example. It’s also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction. Impotence can be described in many different ways. It is simply the inability to perform coitus (impotentia comeundi). Erectile dysfunction is when the penis doesn’t become fully erect, or becomes flaccid too quickly. It is impossible to achieve or maintain erection. It is impossible to maintain. It is not always possible to have sexual intercourse. But, men can still have sexual desire (libido).
Erectile dysfunction is something that every man experiences once in his life. They can get worse with age. Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to conceive after six months. It is not clear how common impotence is among men. Many people don’t consult a doctor and so the unreported cases are high. According to the University Hospital Frankfurt, impotence affects between 20 and 25 percent of 65-year-old men. The number of men suffering from erectile dysfunction ranges between three to five million. Many men suffer from impotence in silence because they do not dare to talk about it. But impotence should not be something irremediable, Eroxel contains potent natural ingredients that ensure its effectiveness: Eroxel Original
What causes erectile dysfunction?
A complex process called erection requires blood vessels, nerve system, hormones, and muscles to work together. There are many causes of erectile dysfunction.
It is possible for erectile dysfunction to occur without any obvious cause, or as a result of another disease. This happens in between 50 and 80 percent. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by the following diseases:
- Vascular calcification, or hardening of the arteries, is the leading cause of impotence. Insufficient blood flow to the penis
- Peripheral arterial disease (pAVK)
- Diabetes mellitus: When the walls of blood vessels are “sugar-up”, not enough blood reaches penis.
- Arterial hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Heart failure (cardiac Insufficiency).
- Transplantation of kidneys
- Prostate enlargement
- Disorders of the lipoprotein metabolism
- Testosterone deficiency: weakens erectile function
- Neurological diseases, such as stroke and multiple sclerosis, are a group of neurological disorders. Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke disrupt signal transmission
- A herniated disc can cause nerve impulses to be blocked.
- Consumption of high amounts of nicotine and alcohol
- Medication side effects( e.g. Beta blockers are used to lower blood pressure
Erectile dysfunction can also be caused by surgery. Sometimes, nerve pathways from the penis to and from the prostate can be damaged. Prostate cancer treatment in men is one example. Impotence can also be caused by injuries to the spine, pelvis, or genitals in traffic accidents.
Erectile dysfunction can also be caused by the male psyche. According to doctors, impotence can be caused by psychological factors such as depression, anxiety, stress, anxiety, inhibitions and lack of self-confidence.
What are the Signs of Erectile Dysfunction and how can they be treated?
Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the penis not being stiff enough to allow for sexual intercourse and a man’s inability or inability to maintain erection. Other sexual dysfunctions may occur alongside impotence such as premature or delayed ejaculation, or ejaculatio retarda.
How can Men prevent Impotence?
There are no preventative measures for erectile dysfunction. Preventive measures generally include eating a balanced diet, which includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, unsaturated fat acids, whole-grain foods, fish over meat, and regular exercise. It is best to avoid nicotine and drink alcohol in moderation. Men should also have any underlying conditions such as diabetes, arteriosclerosis, or high blood pressure addressed. You can also add Eroxel to your daily diet, so you can almost instantly notice the positive changes in your sex life. Many have already tried it and are happy with the results: Eroxel Bewertungen